With your Paraíso wristband you’ll be able to pay for whatever you consume: it’ll be the only payment method accepted in the bars and the gastronomic area.
The festival currency is the Tuents by Tuenti: 1 euro = 1 tuent.
Top up your wristband at the Tuents by Tuenti Cash Points
The wristbands have a chip that you’ll be able to top up in cash or with a card at various points at the festival.
- A minimum of €5 and a maximum of €300, only in multiples of €5 (€5, €10, €15, etc.).
- You can top it up whenever you need to.
In the event of any incident with your wristband, please go to one of the two Tuents by Tuenti Cash Points kiosks, where we’ll be delighted to assist you.
Inside the festival – Immediate refund without management fees
At the Tuents by Tuenti Cash Points kiosks displayed as “Refund”. Cash refund, regardless of how you topped up your wristband.
Outside the festival – Non-immediate refund with a 1€ management fee
Request a refund of your Tuents untill June 29 at 23:59 (CET). At the end of this period, we’ll process your return.
In addition to getting your money back, once the festival is over, if you’re a Tuenti client, you’ll be able to exchange it for discounts and exclusive promotions at www.tuenti.es/tuents
- You can check your balance at the Cash Points, in bars and in the gastronomic area.
- To avoid management fees, you must process the refund at the festival.
- You must keep your wristband code to submit your refund request online.
- The festival is not responsible for the loss of your wristband.
Check the location of the Tuents by Tuenti Cash Points on the Paraíso map.